Pittsgrove Township School District
Strategic Plan Meetings
- Engage the entire Elmer Borough and Pittsgrove Township communities through a series of meetings and meaningful conversations regarding the needs and expectations for our schools.
- Provide opportunities to empower community members to share ideas that may improve our District as a whole.
- Identify potential opportunities during challenging times.
- Target the community’s resources toward common/shared goals.
- Develop a five-year plan which will focus the District’s efforts and financial resources on mutually determined goals that support our programs and needs of our students.
We welcome the participation and support of the entire Elmer Borough and Pittsgrove Township Communities.
Together, we can make a difference!
Invitation Letter: 2016-2017 Strategic Plan Letter.pdf
Forum #1 Comments: Strategic Plan Forum 1 - Comments and Feedback.pdf
Forum #2 Comments: Strategic Plan Forum 2 - Comments and Feedback.pdf
Forum #3 Comments: Strategic Plan Forum 3 - Comments and Feedback.pdf
State of our Schools: State of Our Schools - Strategic Plan Presentation.pdf